COVID - 19 UPDATE
We follow all current government guidelines.
Payment plans coming soon!
(only available with Jo)
Lash Extension Aftercare
• Do not get them wet for the first 24 hours.
• Make sure you wash your lashes 2-3 times a week using baby shampoo & water.
• Gently brush your lashes daily.
• Do not use oil based products around the eye, or waterproof mascara.
• We sell lash extension friendly mascara in salon. (use water based mascara only - with Classic & Express Lashes only!).
• Do not use any mascara with Volume Lashes, it ruins the handmade fans.
• Try not to sleep with your lashes face down in the pillow.
• Try not to rub your eyes.
• DON’T PULL THEM OUT! You will pull the natural lash too.
• Do not perm, tint, or use eyelash curlers on extensions.
• Regular infills are required to keep lashes looking full.
• Please arrive for your infill appointments with clean lashes.
• Removal is available in salon. Alternatively, home remover is available to purchase from us.